February 20, 2015

5 things that could be considered crazy 2.0

I'm not even going to lie. I like this topic for so many reasons. One being that so many things happen throughout my week that could be considered crazy... but because I live in middle school counselor world I forget sometimes that my reality is different from people in the real world.

So here is the Friday edition:



5. 30 degree weather in SW FL. I'm originally an Indiana girl so you'd think this weather wouldn't phase me...WRONG. I've been in FL for 3 years now and my blood is about as thin as they come! I am always cold, so 30 degrees actually feels like 2 for me. This is me. My fiancé joked that if I could fit Rooney inside one of these sweater onesies I'd live in it.



4. The phrase, "Rooney quit licking your butt on the couch." I am slightly embarrassed that this even came out of my mouth.

3. The immense love I feel towards my mac. If you don't have one, you don't understand. It's magic. It's like my own Harry Potter wand. The day I bought it the first thing I texted my co-counselor was, "My macbook is my only friend," Pathetic, I know.

2. The amount of caffeine I consumed before 8 am this morning. This one is pretty self-explanatory. What can I say, I'm going to be killing it for the next few hours.....



1. All the feelings I've experienced in the last 24 hours. I'm getting married in 8 days. Anything that comes out of my mouth in the next week should automatically be excused. (This could actually work in my favor.)

Stay tuned. I'm sure to flood you with the particulars of the whirlwind week before wedding phase.

Adios and Happy Friday people! -K

2 comments:

  1. I agree so much about my Macbook. I LOVE it! Life has not been the same since I purchased it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graphics made me laugh--I totally get the coffee one. Congratulations on your big week!

    ReplyDelete