February 24, 2015

Wait...what?

Nervous- Adjective.  That “oh shit” feeling you get when something big is about to happen. Okay, so that’s not actually the definition but you know that’s the feeling that goes along with it!

Here I am at the end of my first day off in preparation for our wedding.  Here are a few thoughts that have crossed my mind today:
  1. Why did I think 6:00 am was an acceptable time to wake up?
  2. I’m getting married Saturday….what?!?!?!?!
  3. Why did I schedule a dental appointment the week before my wedding?
  4. Wait…Saturday that’s like 4 days away….
  5. What is wheat germ?
  6. Wahoo wedding Saturday get to see all my family and friends!!!!
  7. Should I eat a toasted bagel with cream cheese, bacon, and provolone cheese from the Bagel  Bagel Cafe? Check out their menu here. (For those of you dying to know I DID NOT eat the bagel....sigh.... I had bacon, eggs, and a multigrain wheat germ pancake from First Watch instead…. Refer to question 5.)
  8. Holy shit I’m getting married Saturday!
  9. Lastly, what’s for dinner? (That’s because I forgot to eat after breakfast. Woopsie. Insert stomach growling here.)
  10. And just for good measure pretend there are several more exclamatory statements about the fact that I’m getting married Saturday here.

So I’d say at this point in time my thoughts are across the board. I will do my best to keep everyone updated on the events of the week; so MAYBEEEE…there will be a few more posts than normal.

Cool, calm, collected…for the most part. Post spray tan… Don’t even say I’m not tan. You have to see me in person!!


P.S. let me just add that this sweet new headband came from the #wodswap I participated in this month. It was awesome!! Angel Bridgeforth gave me some really cool stuff! Thank you!!! I will definitely participate again in the future.

Enjoy and have a great week!

Adios my friends! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment