March 27, 2015

5 things that could be considered crazy

5. I went to 6 am CrossFit this morning and did 15.5. I don’t think I need to explain that one. This is going to be me tomorrow.


4. Yesterday two girls were trying to stir stuff up and get in a fight so after the assistant principal did her spiel with them, we (my co-counselor and myself) had them both do a hopscotch game in the hallway (mapped out with breath mints)..you know…to end on a positive note. Took a video of them doing it. WISH I could post it here. We may or may not have told them if the problems persisted we were going to air the video on the school news. MAY OR MAY NOT have done that last part.


3. My love of a good hamburger. The reason I say hamburger is because cheese isn't paleo, so I usually don’t put cheese on it. But think about it. A really good hamburger is mouthwatering. The fact that a hamburger is paleo approved is also amazing in life. I just can’t. I love food.



2. Mr. L slept in the spare room last night because he knew I needed sleep desperately so I would actually get up at 4:50 am and make it to the gym. That guy, he’s definitely a keeper.


1. The fact that we waited exactly one month after our wedding to go on our honeymoon. What were we thinking? Oh I know, I was trying to be responsible and not take any more days off than I had to so using my spring break for our honeymoon...that seemed logical at the time. Let me tell you, it has been a LONG. TREACHEROUS. WAIT.

So here we are, it’s FRIDAY…it’s SPRING BREAK…and our honeymoon starts TOMORROW!

I’ll catch up with you guys in a little over a week! 

Linking up with lots of awesome bloggers today for:

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the honeymoon! I can't wait to read all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to see that video!!!! Enjoy your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love the hopscotch. Too funny! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so wish you could share the video! what a creative black mail :) and impressed with your early work out. way to go!!

    ReplyDelete