April 10, 2015

5 things you should know about middle schoolers.

Or maybe you shouldn't know. I feel like this could go one of two ways. You could either think these are hysterical (like me) or feel really sad for the future of our country (also like me). Either way here goes!

5.  They are really excellent spellers.



4.  They are knowledgeable about technology.



3. They pay VERY close attention in U.S. history.



2. They love a good, classic movie.




1. (And my favorite) They're really understanding.



DISCLAIMER: the answers you see here are from a small sample of students who were placed in a behavior intervention group; it's not representative of my whole school. I may or may not have exaggerated just a little on the statement of feeling 'really sad for the future of our country'. I did not however exaggerate on thinking they're hilarious.

Oh and Happy FRIDAY!

Linking up today, check out some other 5 on Friday posts.

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
post signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG dying over the last one! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little angels...even the ones who tap dance on my last nerves at the end of the day on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love these. I miss middle schoolers.

    ReplyDelete