April 06, 2015

I've got sunshine

Literally the last week of my life has been pure sunshine (granted there were a couple rainy days, but they were amazing too!) More mush. I know I promised ya’ll I’d steer clear of the mush, but give me a break; I finally feel like I am becoming an adult. We even bought a new oven (what what!?)

Anyways, I couldn’t be more grateful this Easter (a day late) for what I’ve been guided to. To this beautiful life I live. To a job where my heart’s passion of helping can be fulfilled. To being surrounded by only people who love and support me. I feel lucky, but I know it isn’t luck. It’s the ultimate sacrifice that was made for my life to be a better one.  I attribute all this peace and happiness to my faith in the Lord. May he continue to provide me with a path, and the wisdom to make the right choices on it.

And here my friends, is the real sunshine. The amazing, relaxing, gorgeous scenery full of mostly sunny days from our honeymoon. In order the pictures are from Phillipsburg, St. Maarten,; Basseterre, St. Kitts; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Labadee, Haiti.













Mr. L and I had an absolutely great time. We can’t wait to plan our next trip to more places we’ve never been. What’s your favorite destination for a vacation? (We tend to lean towards tropical places so keep that in mind with your suggestions).

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a fantastic honeymoon!!! So glad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL vacation! Did y'all take a cruise? Congratulations on the nuptials! I'm Chrissy and blog over at Everyday with the Jays: I found your blog through the link up at Katie's (...for Lauren and Lauren) and skimmed a couple of your posts... you're hilarious! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete