May 14, 2015

I couldn't live without....Sunshine.

With the end of the year quickly approaching my schedule is filling up with things I have to do, like tying up loose ends and whatnot. Those of you who work in schools definitely know what I'm talking about! Educators seriously wear themselves out and NEEEEED summer vacation so they can breathe and refresh for the next school year of craziness!

So, speaking of summer vacation. Something I can't live without is SUNSHINE!

I know that's a little cliche of me considering I live in Florida-The Sunshine State. But really, it's nice to look outside and have a constant reminder that the world can be a bright place full of awesome opportunities everyday. Granted in the summer that sunshine makes things a little toasty down here. Honestly though, I don't know that I could ever live in snow and cold temps again! I have tropical blood now (I don't think I made that up at all). It's the kind where any temperature below 70 degrees gives you a slight chill when you walk out the door. Sad, very sad considering I grew up in Southern Indiana...but what can I say? I'm a Florida girl now and I firmly believe spending time outdoors is like decompressing.

Today I felt like I just needed to stop and appreciate it. Everyday I see and hear people who have so much trouble appreciating what this life has to offer instead of complaining and living in negativity.

The simplicity of seeing the sun rise reminds me that this life doesn't always have to be so complicated.
Definitely took the opportunity to snap a selfie. Just be thankful I wasn't flexing!

Remember people, you only get one life. Make the most of it. And just because I am 100% so grateful that I get to experience this sunrise almost every morning I wanted to share this verse.


We're nearing the weekend! Hallelujah!

Linking up today, cant wait to see what everyone else can't live without!

Pursuit of Pink

post signature

1 comment:

  1. i love that verse!!! and i agree - i have been overall much happier since winter has been over and we see the sun!!!

    ReplyDelete