June 10, 2015

I couldn't live without...lists.

Okay so who's surprised? I love lists. I like to make them on post it notes, my white board at school, and especially my chalkboard wall. I don’t know what it is about lists, but it gives me a feeling of accomplishment to be able to mark something off a list. Imagine how excited I get when a WHOLE LIST is marked off! Whaaaat?!! Okay, I need to quit.

That being said, here is my summer bucket list. These are all things that I think can reasonably be done before school starts in the Fall. However, this is the first time I've created a bucket list so I may need to add more stuff to it if I get them all done quick. Here they are:

Get a tattoo.
I was going to provide a picture here, but I have a few ideas that I want to combine so I better just wait until I get it to share.

Go on an airboat ride.
Who WOULDN'T want to do this?! I want to see alllll the gators!


Take the Key West Express.
Day boat ride to Key West. Seeing places I've never seen=happiness. 

Lay in bed all day at least once. 
This would be my heaven. (Maybe throw a pizza in there to complete the heaven-esque scene.)

Plant flowers.
Not 100% sure how great of an idea this is. I've never been able to actually keep a plant alive... what do they call that? The black thumb of death? Not sure, but I'm willing to give it another try.

Go to a farmers market.
I always say I'm going to go, then Publix ends up being my destination out of convenience. I NEED to get to a farmer's market soon!

Unplug from the world for one full day.
This is what I picture happening when I do. I can dream right?


Set up a projector and screen in the man cave.
This one is important, because even though the man cave isn't technically mine.....everything in the house is mine. Right ladies?! But honestly, I do love movies and Netflix marathons and being able to watch them on a big projector screen would be amazing.

Make real homemade ice cream.
I've made paleo ice cream in the ice cream maker we got as a wedding gift several times, but think I owe it to the ice cream maker (and my belly) to make some really real real ice cream- dairy and all. Do you have any good homemade ice cream recipes?

See a beach sunrise.
No explanation needed.


Practice Spanish. 
Hola, como estas? Mi espanglish es malo? <---not sure.

Eat a cronut.
A cross between a croissant and a donut. Genius! Holy flaky pastry. Mmmm.


Summer flies by so quickly, I don't want to waste a minute of it! I'm even hoping that I do WAY MORE stuff than is listed here, but since this is my first summer bucket list I didn't want to go too crazy! 

P.S. I didn't add this to the list because it's already happening, but I get to spend 7 whole days with my best friend starting in roughly 2 hours! I CAN'T WAIT! Let the bucket list activities begin!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a great list! Have fun accomplishing everything! :)

    ReplyDelete