July 15, 2015

And on Sundays, we euchre!

We haven't had a good old fashioned, relaxing Sunday Funday in ever SO long. (I know this is the middle of the week, but i'm still on vacation and I'm a little behind... so don't be a hater :) )

But this past Sunday we rectified that horrible Sunday Funday-less situation we had been living in. Not only did Mr. L and I get to drive through the country and take in the pretty scenery, we got to spend time with his Aunt and Uncle that we adore!

It was a great day including snacks, drinks, porch sitting, grilling burgers, fun drinks, and tons of laughs. Even though I already named off a Heavenly list of items, let's add euchre to the mix and the midwestern piece of my heart was so happy.

For those of you not from the midwest, you may not know what euchre is. So, I'm here to inform you it is the best card game ever!! Maybe not ever, but pretty close. Here's a link with how to play, I'm not even going to attempt explaining that one. I just happened to stumble across thewebsite and it's kind of cool- it has the rules and an automated game so you can practice! Pretty neat!

Anyways, here are a few shots documenting our Sunday.
It was so pretty out!
Taste-testing a little tequila.
Love all the big trees!
A selfie for good measure (I NEEEEED my hairs did.) 
Not sure what this is. Just thought it looked cool.
And that's all! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh looks like you guys had a fun day indeed! Oh and cute selfie, you have an adorable smile!

    ReplyDelete