July 31, 2015

Back to school...almost

Things I'm doing to prepare for going back to school...

5. Watching as much Netflix & On Demand as I can.
Empire, Prison Break, Pretty Little Liars...and the list goes on.


4. Getting a few more things checked off my summer bucket list. 
Threw that one in for a little update. I always have trouble getting everything on my summer bucket list done. On top of the things I have completed thus far, I can add getting a tattoo and getting the flowers done in our front flower bed/landscaping area, and of course laying around for one full day. I get to check off the flower beds by default because my mother in law did it for me while I was visiting in Indiana. Best MIL everrrrrr!

Guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.
3. Going to some 9am crossfit classes.
Because I have the choice right now of whether or not I want to get up for 6am class or sleep in and go to 9am! Unfortunately when school starts I do not have that luxury! #firstworldproblems
2. Stock piling recipes for easy lunches and dinners.
This one I need help with!! I am constantly looking for lunch ideas that I can pre-make and just grab and go each day. What's your favorite lunch recipe for a working chick?!

1. Getting excited because I get to see my precious babies soon!
This one is super important. I had a great summer, it went by entirely too fast, and I had a nice break from being at work everyday- but I miss my babies! Let's do this!



Plus it's always entertaining to see kids come in who had a growth spurt over the summer and now have baby mustaches growing.

What do you do to prepare to go back to school/work?!

Linking up because IT'S FRIDAY Y'ALL!

http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I work for the public school system and girl I am feeling you on just about all of this! I think I'm going to devote August posts to food ideas for us getting back into the routine and needing to stay healthy! Dang girl on the tat - I'm a baby when it comes to needles and pain so I'll pass but you go on with ya bad self. Have an awesome weekend!!!! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the summer is already almost over! It FLEW by for sure! I LOVE your tattoo - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tattoo?! Alright!! Is this your first? They are so, so addicting.

    ReplyDelete