July 03, 2015

Things I love about Friday July 3rd, 2015.

5. It's 4:30pm and I'm enjoying one of my favorites- mango rum. Since visiting St. Kitts in March I've been all about this stuff. Of course the mango rum I buy at the store isn't quite as good as the mango rum made on St. Kitts, but it will do.



4. I hit a front squat PR today. Not just any PR. The most weight I have loaded on a bar for a front squat is probably around 75lbs. Maybe 80 tops. I've just never been comfortable with the movement. Today I hit 110lbs. Needless to say- I am super pumped.


3. Tomorrow is Taryn's birthday. Hi Taryn, Happy Birthday! See you in a week!


2. One of my best friends will be here in just a few short hours. Best friend-cation dos of the summer is about to begin.


1. We celebrate our independence as a country and give thanks to all of those people who continue to give their lives to allow us freedom- for the whole weekend.


Linking up with some other great people today! Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment