September 23, 2015

Things I realized today

I take being healthy for granted. I know that because I went to go exercise today and struggled so hard I was actually sad. I've been sick for the last week or so and I'm waiting for some tests to be run to figure out what's going on, but I'm definitely praying for my good health back.

I really am a fat kid at heart. Food is like my favorite thing and not being able to eat like normal this last week has been a struggle. I just want pizza. Give me all the pizza. But not just any pizza, I'm a pizza snob. I only want Jets, Pizza 2000, or Grimaldi's. My mouth might be watering.

Middle Schoolers are strange little characters. I guess I already knew this, but today I just experienced so many things back to back to back that my mind is boggled. My friend at work asked me if it was a full moon because that's strange stuff got.

House phones are creepy. At least mine is. It only rings when I'm home alone and my husband set a ring tone that makes me feel like I'm in a horror movie when I'm going to answer it. Make. It. Stop. This actually happened while I was mid-blog-post, so I just needed someone else to feel my pain.

My love of all things photoshop is growing and growing. I seriously just love making stuff with it. And to combine this with another tidbit from my counseling groups: we always create a logo for each of our groups and get t-shirts printed that they get to earn with their good behavior. The kids love them and I love making them...and sometimes wearing them, when the kids are still ok with being seen wearing the same shirt as me.

Here is one of the logos I made for this year:


I promise I'm coming back with more about my counseling groups soon. They're just wearing me out and giving me grays. I WILL get my momentum back soon! Watch out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment