December 31, 2015

Because I'm back!

Hey world, remember me?! I've been REALLY busy over Christmas vacation. We travelled all over the midwest and go to see so many people we love. So, while I am recuperating from our travels and planning out my 2016 I thought I'd do a little photo drop for you! Here's what we've been up to.

We made the cutest little salt dough ornaments with my niece. She wasn't really sure about sticking her hand in the dough, but she did! Then I baked, painted, and glittered. It was fun! Here's the recipe we used.


I seriously couldn't believe how much she has grown since I last saw her. She is WALKING!? She's adorable, and she's a rotten little princess. Just like her Aunt KK.



Of course every year my mom buys us all new Christmas jammies to wear while we wait for Santa. Hadley's were of course the cutest! And I bet you're wondering why these are the only Christmas jammie pics I have. Well that's because the rest of my family was too cool to participate. Don't worry Hadley, Aunt KK will never be too cool. :)


Then we got to have a "Very Madrigal Christmas day" with our cousins and extended family. There's never a dull moment when we all get together!



We got to puppy sit for our best friend until Santa picked up the sweet little babe to deliver on Christmas morning. If this isn't the cutest face I've ever seen I just don't know what is. Plus being a part of a little girl's Christmas surprise makes your heart tingle just a little!


I got to spend a couple awesome nights with my closest friends watching movies and hanging out. Don't kill me, but this picture seriously makes me laugh every time I look at it.


And here we are. I have a ton of other pictures I could've shared, but we don't want to be here all day on NYE 2015 do we?! Here we are, rounding out Christmas and flying back to sunny and STIFLING hot Florida. 


Going north is my favorite Christmas tradition (besides the Christmas Eve Jammies of course). I will never be able to spend this holiday away from my family and best friends. Even though I'm 1,000 miles away, these people will always be my most important.

Have a safe and happy NYE, and stay tuned I will be back tomorrow with a special edition of 5 on Friday.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was never asked to take pics in my Christmas jammies :p

    ReplyDelete