February 05, 2016

5 Crazies

Things that could be considered crazy volume 800.

5. Growling at children. I'm not saying I know anyone who has done this, but if they did and it was a co-workers child....it would be really crazy.

4. The amount of drama that occurred at school this week. "Miss, he came at me sideways!!" Does this mean he can somehow float sideways and walk on walls? No. It doesn't.

3. The number of times that I've had palm to forehead moments. "Why do I keep coming back here, why why?!" Girl drama will do that to you. Especially hearing "You fake" 100 times in one mediation.

2. The outpouring of love my co-counselor and I got for National School Counselor Week. I can't even describe it! It was so amazing to be appreciated! :) We are blessed with a phenomenal school family.





1. How much I love my kiddos. Yes I accidentally grow attached sometimes. I just can't help it! I put so much of myself into my work. These kids aren't JUST my work anymore. They are like my own. When they hurt, I hurt. When they're happy, I'm happy. I'm definitely crazy about a ton of them!



And look at me! I finally got a 5 on Friday instead of a 6 on Saturday! That's a win in my book!

Linking up- check out all these awesome 5 on Friday posts!


http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment