April 04, 2016

Pump the breaks, but don't stop moving.

I'm sure you can infer from the title of this post that I've had to pump the breaks a little with life. 30 has been a BUMPY year for me so far. This last week I took a small break from social media, posting, blogging, writing, and anything else I could reasonably take a break from; including middle schoolers. (It was spring break, duh!)

That being said, I'm slowly coming back. Keyword here is slow, but trust me- this girl won't stop moving forward.

One thing I didn't take a break from was my camera. So, I thought I'd let you take a peek at what my spring break looked like.

1st Stop: Captiva Island with one of my best friends.
New bridge going from Kentucky to Indiana! Exciting right?!
Time with my person. Always time well spent.
After over a year of chillin, my hair finally got done! And done well!
As if this face could be any cuter.
Captured a special moment between my aunt and my niece.
Asked for "mooches", that's close enough right? :)
This girl brings so much joy to everyone's lives.
No better feeling than sand between your toes!
Started at the beach and ended at the beach. And I'm okay with that.
This morning was a little harder than usual to wake up, and that's okay. 6 weeks left!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. As a former teacher, I totally feel you on this time of year! You are in the home stretch!! :) Great spring break pics!

    ReplyDelete