April 20, 2016

Straight flexing.

Guys listen, I really do want to apologize for not posting regularly lately. I just really haven't been feeling like myself with some health issues going on. (More about that on another day). But when I got home today I had a long talk with self (you're welcome Aunt TT) and told self she needed to get her creative juices flowing. So, here I am.

Today I'm going to provide you with my own edition of: Currently.

Here are some things I'm currently loving, doing, thinking, and any other verb+ing that I can think of.

Watching: Quantico. And obsessing over it. I'd never neglect my love of Empire, but if you aren't watching Quantico- you should be. Alex Parrish is a bad B! (Ok, so Cookie Lyon is too....which is why I love them both!)

Reading: Even though this is a book, I feel like a fake for calling it reading. I love to read. But I did want to share this book. I loved the step by step tutorials and pictures it has to help people like me who have trouble doing girl things.
I received the book from Blogging for Books and I'm happy I did! Here are a few pictures of hairstyles I want to get better at:



Eating: PB & J. I made a few small changes to this classic and I've been inhaling it at lunch everyday. Let me mention that my appetite has been a little iffy and since I haven't been feeling great I haven't wanted much to eat. I use chunky almond butter, organic strawberry preserves, and Udi's gluten free whole grain bread. LOVE! *Note: my tastebuds are very used to eating a certain way. Normal people might not like this.

Thinking: About planning my summer bucketlist. Check out my bucketlist and results from last summer. Anyone have any awesome suggestions that I could add to my summer 2016 list?

Feeling: Exhausted. State testing + wild children = I'm going to wake up sore tomorrow from helping  with a peer conflict at school. But let me tell you, that there is no place else I would rather be than with these wild children.


Add an "s" to student and it's the story of my life! I promise I will do my best to be back regularly.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Don't apologize for not posting - sometimes, life gets in the way! I hope you're doing okay! :)

    ReplyDelete